Go From “Shower-Thought” to Business Concept in 7-Days
Clever Jumpstart Your Business is a seven-day email course with daily prompts and strategies to help you identify your skills, experience, and the market needs of your business idea, one of the first two steps to solidifying a business concept.
There is no better time than now to launch that business that you are constantly thinking about. Maybe you have a hobby that you are ready to take on full-time, or maybe you have discovered a need for a product or service you could not find. That’s great, and I encourage you to pursue your business endeavors.
However, it is important to define your idea to develop or fine-tune your business concept. I explain the difference between an “idea” and a “concept” here. But for an in-depth perspective, read my blog post, “Business Success Planning.”
Is this the right course for me?
This course is for you if:
- You are ready to develop your business idea into a business concept for successful business planning.
- You need help brainstorming or refining your business idea.
- You need help researching your desired industry and assessing potential startup risks.
What is included in the course?
Think of this course as mini-segments of the Clever Concept Sessions. You will receive daily action items prompting you to:
- Answer critical questions to examine your background (skills and experience) and see how well it supports your idea;
- Explain the market need (or the reason behind) your business idea; and
- Answer questions to help you research the industry you wish to enter.
After completing the course, you will be able to continue developing your business concept for inclusion in a business plan. This will help you translate your dreams into actionable steps that lead to business success.
What resources are provided?
- Market research tools guide
What will I need to complete the course?
- Journal or notepad
What else will I get? (Optional)
- Clever Me Mug (11 oz.)